A plugin to visualize and convert Snouty data.
Easy to use plugin for opening raw Snouty files and converting them to native view.
Intended Audience & Supported Data¶
This plugin is intended for those using a SOLS (Snouty) microscope collected via Alfred Millett-Sikking's code.
This plugin accepts a folder with at least subdirectories of data and metadata as an input. The metadata must have a 000000.txt file for the metadata to be properly parsed.
Getting the plugin working¶
- pip install snouty-viewer (within a virtual environment of Python 3.8, 3.9, or 3.10 recommended)
- Open up napari
Viewing raw Snouty data¶
- Drag and drop a root folder of your Snouty data. This is the folder that includes the data and metadata subfolders.
- Select "Snouty Viewer" for opening.
Converting raw Snouty data to its native view¶
- Click plugins, snouty-viewer: Native View
- Select the file you want to convert
- Press Run
Saving your native view file¶
- Select the file you want to save
- File > Save Selected Layer(s)...
- Select where you want to save your file
- Write your file name (recommended to end in .tif)
- Wait (this could take a few minutes depending on your file's size)
- 08 September 2022
- 31 August 2022
- Information not submitted
- Stars: 0
- Forks: 0
- Issues + PRs: 0