napari plugin to deal with charging artifacts in tomography electron microscopy data
A napari plugin for processing serial-FIB-SEM data.
This napari plugin contains the following tools:
- slice alignment using constrained SIFT
- two charge artifact suppression filters
- directional fourier bandapass filter
- line-by-line filter function optimiser and subtraction (requires charge artifact labels) - uses chafer
- fourier ring correlation (FRC) resolution estimation - uses quoll
You can install
okapi-em via pip:
pip install okapi-em
For development mode it can be installed, clone this package then navigate to the cloned
okapi-em folder and run:
pip install -e .
This should install in any machine, however ...
Currently the FRC calculation provided by the quoll package which is optional because of its stringent environmemt requirements from miplib package. These currently are:
- python 3.7
- linux OS
This issue will be addressed in future version.
To install okapi-em with quoll included:
pip install okapi-em[all]
Note that to launch napari in python 3.7 you will need to use the command:
python -m napari
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the Apache Software License 2.0 license, "okapi-em" is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
- 10 January 2023
- 19 October 2022
- Information not submitted
- Stars: 0
- Forks: 0
- Issues + PRs: 0