Interface to manually edit layer affine transforms
Interface to manually edit layer affine transforms.
- express rotations as quaternion, euler angle, or axis + angle.
- allows rotation around arbitrary origin
- currently, focusing on rigid rotations
- Alt-Drag to rotate a layer independently of the rest.
- image resampling (i.e. "apply" the transformation to create new dataset that can be saved)
- only works on 3D Image layers for now, open a feature request for other dims/layers.
- will likely result in "Non-orthogonal slicing is being requested" warnings in 2D view.
Try it out¶
import napari v = napari.Viewer() v.dims.ndisplay = 3 v.open_sample('napari', 'cells3d') v.window.add_plugin_dock_widget('napari-manual-transforms') napari.run()
You can install
napari-manual-transforms via pip:
pip install napari-manual-transforms
To install latest development version :
pip install git+https://github.com/tlambert03/napari-manual-transforms.git
Distributed under the terms of the BSD-3 license, "napari-manual-transforms" is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
- 29 April 2022
- 28 April 2022
- Information not submitted
- Stars: 3
- Forks: 0
- Issues + PRs: 0