Griottes 🍒 in napari!
Install from napari
You can install
napari-griottes via pip:
pip install napari-griottes
To install latest development version :
pip install git+https://github.com/BaroudLab/napari-griottes.git
Starting with labels:¶
- Open the plugin in Plugins/napari-griottes
- Make sure the layer with labels is selected
- Click Run once to get centers
- Click Run second time to get graph
- Select the right kind of graph in the drop-down menu
- Adjust the distance
- Adjust thickness
Starting with Segmented cells¶
- Open sample data: File / Open Sample / napari-griottes / Zebrafish 2D with labels
- Select the top layer and covert it to labels (right click - Convert to labels)
- Run the plugin once to get the centers of labels
- Run the plugin twice to get the connections
- Proceed with graph creation
Saving and recovering the graph¶
Any graph you see in napari can be saved in .json format.
- Select he layers with connections
- Click File/Save Selected Layer
- Choose Griottes in drop-down menu
In order to recover a previously saved graph in napari, you can simply drag-n-drop your file into napari, or use file open fialog.
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the BSD-3 license, "napari-griottes" is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
- 14 April 2023
- 09 March 2023
- Information not submitted
- Stars: 3
- Forks: 1
- Issues + PRs: 1