A lightweight plugin extending label layer control
This light-weight plugin provides additional control over label layers. It is intended to ease your work when annotating data manually. --> the image link needs to be updated... (to weblink) <--
It provides you with a widget listing all individual labels. For each label, you can:
- select it from the list to activate it for further drawing.
- toggle the visibility of individual labels
- locate the drawn label (i.e. move to the centroid location at the current zoom level)
- change the label color with a color picker
- erase the label (sets all the drawn pixels to the label layer background value, not un-doable)
Everyone that has 2D or 3D data and wants to annotate (or curate annotated data) should find a useful extension with this plugin.
The plugin will recognise and work only on label layers.
Note: The "locate center" button will only work on 2D/3D label layers, i.e.: YX, ZYX, TYX, CYX.
Channels are considered a dimension.
- Start napari
- Open an image you want to annotate
- Best, an image with the same dimension as you labels layer should have
File > Open Sample > napari > Binary Blobs (3D)
- Add (or load) a labels layer
- Start the plugin
Plugins > napari-annotator: Annotator
- Make sure the labels layer is selected
- Start drawing
- Lag when drawing (see GitHub README for more info).
- Maximum 255 labels supported (see GitHub README for more info).
No citation needed. Honorable mention welcome.
- 07 March 2022
- 07 March 2022
- Information not submitted
- Stars: 1
- Forks: 0
- Issues + PRs: 1