EMD File Viewer
A simple plugin to view .emd files in napari (Velox files)
A simple plugin to view .emd files in napari (i.e. Velox files). Allows users to track metadata as it changes over the course of a video/stack, developed for analysis of in-situ microscopy data, where users may be changing magnification, focus, etc. during aquisition.
You can install
napari-EMD via pip:
`pip install napari-EMD`
You can install napari and access the plugin through the GUI. Reccomended install command for napari:
`python -m pip install "napari[all]"`
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the BSD-3 license, "napari-EMD" is free and open source software
Issues and Requests¶
If you encounter any problems or would like any functionality added, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
Current maintainer(s): Nicki Shaw
Images A and B show different frames in the same image stack, the metadata plugin on the right shows the changing focus value.
- Attatch last-opened information, so the widget does not reset when frames are changed and open toggle options are open remain.
- Add a search bar for navigating metadata.
- Output metadata as file option.
- Add note to change order of open files to replacee active metadata view.
- Make Singleframe note update automatically on change of file order.
- 08 August 2023
- 01 August 2023
- Stars: 0
- Forks: 0
- Issues + PRs: 0