Features Selection GA
A lightweight widget for features selection.
An interactive plugin that enables users to choose the important/relevant features from a set of multiple features. These selected features can then be applied to various tasks like object detection, segmentation, classification etc.
To use the napari-features-selector, you need to have a csv file containing the features.
Steps to use Feature Selection Plugin:¶
- Start the plugin by going to
Plugins -> napari-features-selector:Feature Selection using GA[Genetic Algorithm].
- Choose the
Input File Path Location.
- Select the features that you want to drop (multiple-selection-possible).
- For dropping the selected feature, click on
- Select the
- Choose the
Output File Pathto save the result of the output (best selected features).
- Tweak the Genetic Algorithm Hyperparameters as per the requirement.
- Finally at last click on
Run GA Feature Selection: it will run the Genetic Algorithm under the hood and output will be stored in the given output file path location.
- To get overview of GUI selected parameters click on
[For INFO]: Print Current selected GUI parameters on Screen
- To reset GUI parameters use
Reset Plugin Parameterspushbutton.
- 29 March 2023
- 28 March 2023
- Information not submitted
- Stars: 0
- Forks: 0
- Issues + PRs: 0