A plugin to exchange data with FIJI and to use FIJI image analysis from napari
A plugin to exchange data with FIJI and to use FIJI image analysis from napari. Current features are:
- get the active image from FIJI
- send a screenshot to FIJI
- get a set of points from the FIJI results table
- filter the points in napari
- send the filtered points back to FIJI
- Crashes on linux when the file-dialog is opened. Workaround: Set the option
Use JFileChooser to open/savefrom the
- 03.05.2022 - For now please use it with napari 0.4.12, there is a vispy bug in 0.4.15 concerning labelled masks
- 03.05.2022 - Currently you need to have the range of the quality values for point between 0 and 255, in the new version they can have any range, but we are waiting for the bug in napari 0.4.15 to be fixed to release this.
You can install
napari-J via pip:
pip install napari-J
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the MIT license, "napari-J" is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
- 16 October 2022
- 07 January 2022
- Information not submitted
- Stars: 3
- Forks: 2
- Issues + PRs: 1