Interfaces between napari and pymeshlab library to allow import, export and construction of surfaces.
napari and the
pymeshlab library to allow import, export, construction and processing of surfaces.
This is a WIP and feature requests are welcome. Please check PyMeshLab for possible features.
- Read/write .3ds, .apts, .asc, .bre, .ctm, .dae, .e57, .es, .fbx, .glb, .gltf, .obj, .off, .pdb, .ply, .ptx, .qobj, .stl, .vmi, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dv
- Screened Poisson Surface Reconstruction
- Convex hull of a surface
- Laplacian smoothing of surfaces
- Smoothing surfaces using Taubin's method
- Surface simplification using clustering decimation
Some functions are shown in the demo notebook.
You can install
napari-pymeshlab via pip:
pip install napari-pymeshlab
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL v3.0 license, "napari-pymeshlab" is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
- 29 March 2022
- 14 January 2022
- Information not submitted
- Stars: 6
- Forks: 1
- Issues + PRs: 2